Larnaca , Athienou
Traditional two-storey building in Athienou Municipality, in Larnaca District. It is located in the center of the Municipality, 150 meters north of the Church of Agios Fokas and 400 meters west of the Town Hall.
It is situated close to amenities and services whereas it enjoys good access to the neighboring villages and the Motorway.
The building was constructed in 1940 and was renovated in around 2010. It is built in a traditional style with stone walls. The facades of the building preserve the architecture of its construction.
The property consists of seven one-bedroom apartments, five on the ground floor and two on the first floor. The apartments have the same design and consist of an open plan living, dining and kitchen area, a bedroom and a bathroom with WC.
The building has an internal covered area of approximately 350sqm.
All apartments are vacant. An important advantage is that is available as a single property. As such, this is an ideal opportunity to acquire a property for investment purposes and also for private use.